Swingball is sporty fun for all the family. This classic game has been re-invented so it is now able to be played on all surfaces. Just fill the base and take to all your favourite places, festivals with friends, in the garden with family, even in the street with your neighbours.
Swingball is a great way to develop hand-eye co-ordination in younger players. No matter what age you are, teenagers or adults will enjoy hitting a real tennis ball at full whack in truly competitive matches. Games can be played with one or two players. Perfect your forehand and backhand in practice mode.
How to play:
Serve: Position the tether in the middle of the spiral and serve!
Smack: Each player takes it in turns to hit the ball. One clockwise. The other anticlockwise.
Spin: The ball flies around the pole, moving the tether up and down the spiral.
To win: The first to get to the bottom or the top of the spiral wins.
Good to know:
- Age 6+
- Manufactured by Mookie
- All surface
- Hard wearing and robust for years of use
- Portable, compact design to take with you
- All you need is somewhere to play!
Approximate Box dimensions:
- Height – 42cm (16.5 inches)
- Width – 50cm (19.5 inches)
- Depth – 10cm (4 inches)
Approximate toy dimensions:
- Height – 1.65m (65 inches) Adjustable
- 2 Iconic Airbats
- Tennis Ball
- Height Adjustable Swingball Stand
- Base transforms in to handy carry case