Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set
Hands-on coding fun!
- Introduce coding concepts with Colby, the programmable mouse.
- Use analytical thinking, problem solving skills, and step-by-step programming to get the mouse to the cheese.
- Colourful buttons match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing.
S T E M
Explore the science of the coding and programming with hands-on activities!
Build and use tools for amazing discoveries!
Boost brains into high gear and design solutions for real-world problems!
Measure, record, and compare data to draw conclusions!
- Pick an activity card with one of the challenging mazes
- Build your maze
- Use the coding cards to create a step-by-step path
- Program the sequence of steps
- Watch Colby race to find the cheese!
Good to know:
- Age 4+
- Manufactured by Learning Resources
Approximate Box dimensions:
- Height – 32cm (12.5 inches)
- Width – 41cm (16 inches)
- Depth – 8cm (3 inches)
- 83 pieces
- Robot mouse
- 16 maze grids (connect to form larger board)
- 22 maze walls
- 3 tunnels
- Cheese wedge
- 30 double-sided coding cards
- 10 double-sided activity cards